Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Contact us [email protected]
- What is a GA-NFT?
- GA-NFT is an acronym for Game-As-Non-Fungible-Token. It is a new kind of NFT where an entire game is a NFT. We created the term to allow people to distinguish between games that are owned and traded as NFTs from games that use NFTs to represent items in-game.
- How much does it cost to mint a Galaget GA-NFT?
- Galaget uses a tier-based fee structure starting at 0.02 ETH and ending at 0.08 ETH. Refer to the Pricing page for more details.
- Is there a limited supply of Galaget GA-NFTs?
- Yes, Galaget GA-NFTs are limited to 4445 tokens.
- What does it mean to own a Galaget GA-NFT?
- Owning a Galaget GA-NFT means you own a serialized version of Galaget. It has all the same features and benefits of an ERC721 compliant NFT along with being able to play the game.
- Which platforms does Galaget play best on?
- Galaget plays best on Desktop based Chrome, Firefox, and Brave. Does not work on Safari. Ensure that hardware acceleration is enabled for best performance.